To begin, please click on the "begin registration process" at the bottom of the page. You will be instructed to create a login and password which allows you to begin the process, save your information and return at a later date for completion or changes (if necessary). If you already have students attending Wooster City Schools and have created an account using Final Forms, your existing email and password can be used to add a new student.
**If you are interested in our Generals' Online Academy for the 2022-2023 school year, and you live outside of the Wooster City School District, you must first submit an Inter-District Open Enrollment form and have it approved, before you can continue. Please start that process here.
Step 1: Complete the online enrollment application.
Step 2: Once you have completed your online enrollment application, the registrar will contact you.
Grade PK-12 Board of Education Office, 144 N Market St. Jill Rubino (330)988-1111 ext 1241
Step 3: The documents in the below checklist may be brought to the Board of Education Office, to your student's school building, uploaded in Final Forms or emailed to the registrar. Enrollment will not be complete until all documemtation is turned in.
Checklist of required documents for registration appointment:
1. Proof of Residency:
· Utility bill (gas, water, electric)
· Mortgage statement/property tax statement
· Signed rental agreement
· Voter registration card
2. Birth Certificate or Passport
A. A birth certificate, or
B. A passport
3. Photo ID for custodial parent/guardian
4. Immunization Records
5. Divorce/custody documentation (if applicable) – must be court signed and date/time stamped.
A. Final divorce decree which may include shared parenting plan, naming specific parent as the residential parent/school placement parent.
B. Temporary order naming specific custodian/guardian
C. Grandparent Power of Attorney
D. Military Power of Attorney
7. Current IEP (If applicable)
*Individual Education Plan, ETR-Evaluation Team Report, MFE, or 504 Plan
8. Homeschooled students - If your child was homeschooled during the previous school year and not a resident of Wooster, please provide a copy of the letter which released your child from compulsory education.