Prior to students coming to school they should have their temperature taken at home. If their temperature is above 100 degrees they must remain at home.
7:00 - Students participating in General's Club Before School Program (Door 9-Cafeteria)
8:45 - Building opens to ALL students to proceed directly to homeroom or Alt. Learning Center Area
Walkers - all walkers enter Door 3 (Bowman Street)
Car Riders - Carloop Door 1 (school) or Door 9 (Alt. Learning Center)
Bus Riders - all bus riders enter Door 2 (main entrance)
- Cars should pull up as far as possible for drop off
- Students being dropped off should be dropped at curb side within drop off zone
- Parents should not exit cars when dropping off students
9:05 School begins
3:45 - All students are dismissed through respective doors
CS Elementary Walkers - Door 3 (Bowman St.)
Alt. Larning Center Walkers- Rear Gym Doors (beside Playlab)
Bus Riders - all bus riders exit the main entrance
CS Elementary Car Riders - exit carloop Door 1
Alt. Learning Center Car Riders - exit Door 9 (cafe)
- Please have your CS pickup number displayed from your rearview mirror
- Continue to pull forward so that dismissal can be expedited
- Students should not cross through traffic as it poses a safety concern. Cars should stay single file.
- Cars are not to be parked or unattended within the drop off zone
- If you are picking up students from General's Club please use the Visitor parking spots.
**Please make sure your student and their teacher know your pick up plans if they are different than usual.